We Aim to Maximise your Expansion Value Safely and Efficiently
M&A : ADVISORY : IPO
Expand or Merge Your Business
Often, entrepreneurs will have a good business with great prospects, but are unsure how to take it to the next level.
The right advice, partner or capital can be the kick-start a business needs to expand nationally or even globally, with horizontal or vertical integration.
Helping businesses to expand has been the core of our work for more than 25 years. We’re here to safely and efficiently maximise your expansion – and that could take several pathways, including:
- Advisory on methods to organically self-fund your growth
- The raising of growth capital as a mix of senior debt, mezzanine funding and equity
- The introduction of a strategic private equity fund or investor
- Merger with a complementary business
- Taking the expanded company to the ASX via an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
M&A : ADVISORY : IPO
Our M&A model aims to deliver the best result, backed by a proven track record – and our methodology is based on five cornerstones:
- Accurately understanding your desired outcome and expansion objectives
- Analysing your strategic edge and prospects, market sector and competitors
- Developing an expansion strategy based on the five options above, and identifying strategic
partners, targets, funders or investing parties
- Introducing the final expansion plan to selected merger targets, funders or investors, and
facilitating the deal
- Advisory for the completion process, including facilitating with relevant accountants,
contracts lawyers and advisors, funders or private equity investors, to successfully
conclude the transaction.
Get in touch for a discreet information session about your exit, expansion or acquisition strategy where we will discuss the following 5 key items:
- Understand your desired outcome
- Understanding your business
- Develop a framework for your exit, expansion or acquisition strategy
- Advising the most appropriate and timeous way to be “Due Diligence” ready.
- How to present the transaction only to highly qualified suitors